My Bucket List
Everyone's gotta have goals right? Short of being Jay Leno and owning every car I've ever glanced at, my ‘bucket list’ is a realistic stab at anything and everything I'd like to experience in my life regarding cars. Cars to drive, cars to own, places to visit in cars, etc.
In no particular order (except the Ferrari F40 at the top):
- Drive a Ferrari F40.
- Drive a car from every car manufacturer.
- Drive a car with gated shifter.
- Drive a car with a dogleg transmission.
- Learn to drift.
- Own a Ferrari.
- Drive a E30 BMW M3.
- Take a Land Rover Defender on a African safari.
- Drive a car with a V12.
- Drive a right-hand drive car.
- Drive a supercharged car.
- Drive a turbocharged car.
- Drive an all-electric car.
- Drive a car with a rotary engine.
- Drive a car with an automated manual transmission.
- Drive the Nurburgring.
- Drive a Porsche 911. (preferably a 993 or earlier)
- Drive a Mazda Miata.
- Own a Land Rover Defender
- Drive a Merkur XR4Ti
- Own a first-generation Acura NSX
- Drive an E30 BMW M3
- Drive/own a Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3-16V
- Drive a Volvo 142
- Own a Jeep Wagoneer (1982-1984)
- Own a Mercedes-Benz G500
- Drive a first-generation Lotus Esprit
By the way, by 'drive' I generally mean for a period of at least a month. I'll take less but I like to drive a car long enough for the "new-car feel" to wear off.